in the event of a failure of a product that was purchased in the Oxe.hu online store, proceed as follows:
1) In the event that the description of the goods stipulates a warranty period for the quality of the goods, the customer can exercise the rights under the warranty during the warranty period - a complaint. This is the case even if the period of time for which the item can be used is stated for the goods.
2) In the event that the goods have a defect upon receipt, although this will manifest itself later, this defect establishes the customer's right to defective performance. The customer is entitled to exercise this right within 24 months of receipt of the goods. This does not affect the supplier's obligations under the quality guarantee.
3) The warranty period for the quality of the goods begins on the day of receipt of the goods by the customer.
4) The warranty period is stated for each product in its description. If there is a warranty card for the given product, then it is issued on the day of sale of the goods. If the guarantee certificate does not exist, the tax document serves as the guarantee certificate.
5) The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods (or its parts) caused by use. In such a case, the shorter service life of the product cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed as such.
6) Customers who use the goods for the purpose of business or trade with the given product are not guaranteed in accordance with the Civil Code. In such a case, customers are only guaranteed the rights arising from defective performance to the extent that the obligations arising from defective performance by the manufacturer or importer of goods to the Czech Republic persist.
7) In the event that the customer discovered a defect in the purchased goods during the warranty period, which was not caused by improper use, but by a defect of the product itself, he has the right to complain about the goods through the complaint procedure.
Defective performance rights
8) If the goods do not have the properties specified by law when taking over, ie if it is not delivered in the appropriate design according to the description of the goods or if the thing does not comply with Czech law, the customer may request delivery of new goods or withdraw from the contract, unless it is due to disproportionate to the nature of the defect. If the customer does not withdraw from the contract or request the delivery of new goods, he is entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price or to repair the item. The complaint procedure is used to assert these claims, with the primary settlement being the repair of the item.
9) The customer is entitled to exercise the right of defect for a period of 24 months.
10) In the event of a complaint, the customer proceeds by first contacting the supplier by e-mail (email@example.com). Usually, within two working days, the customer will be sent information on the next steps, namely the address of the authorized service center, which is closest to the customer's residence, or the address where the customer sends the claimed goods, and the form "guide to the claimed goods". Sending these documents will facilitate the identification of the shipment and faster processing of the request. Shipments that do not show why they were delivered to the supplier will be returned to the sender.
11) It is necessary to send the goods in the original packaging or suitable transport packaging, because the supplier is not liable for any mechanical damage before receiving the goods. In the event of a justified complaint, the customer has the right to reimbursement of postage in the lowest necessary amount for safe delivery (it is necessary to provide proof of the cost of this transport). In the case of an unjustified complaint, the consumer is not entitled to reimbursement of his costs associated with the settlement of the complaint and at the same time the supplier is not entitled to reimbursement of costs incurred on his part (unless the consumer has that it was an abuse of consumer rights).
12) The supplier or service center will assess the justification of the claim for a defect in the goods and after the assessment will notify the customer by phone or email about the method of handling the claim. Subsequently, the customer will be asked to pick up the claimed goods.
13) Pursuant to the provisions of Section 19, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, the time limit for settling a complaint is thirty days.
14) All justified complaints, where the defect manifests itself within 30 days of receipt of the goods, the supplier automatically resolves by exchanging the goods for a new piece. If the goods are not in stock at the moment, the supplier undertakes to order the goods as soon as possible or to allow the selection of other goods of the same value. For an expedited solution to the complaint in exchange for a new piece within 30 days of purchase, the claimed goods must be returned in the original packaging and complete (ie including all accessories, manuals, etc.). The replacement warranty does not cover mechanical damage.
4. Withdrawal from the contract
The customer's right to withdraw from the contract
1) The customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract if the supplier does not meet the agreed delivery conditions.
2) In accordance with § 1829 par. 1 let. a) of the Civil Code the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
3) In order to comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the purchase contract, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal from the contract before the expiration of the relevant period referred to in paragraph 2 of this article.
Supplier's right of withdrawal
4) The supplier is entitled to withdraw from the contract only until the moment of dispatch of the goods, and only in the event of unavailability of the goods or a significant change in the price of the goods from the subcontractor. However, before withdrawing, the supplier is always obliged to contact the customer in order to agree on further action.
Procedure in case of withdrawal from the contract
5) If the customer withdraws from the contract, the supplier shall return to him without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, all payments received by the supplier from the customer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred in as a result of the delivery method chosen by the customer, which is different from the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the supplier). To refund payments, the Supplier shall use the same means of payment used by the Customer to make the initial transaction, unless the Customer expressly states otherwise. The supplier returns the funds to the buyer's account after signing the credit note.
6) The customer may withdraw from the contract by notifying the supplier of this fact, electronically to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the supplier's premises.
7) Upon withdrawal from the contract, the customer shall state the order number, variable symbol and date of purchase and submit the original or a copy of the proof of purchase of goods. Shipments that do not show why they were sent to the supplier will be returned to the sender.
8) If the customer has already received and accepted the goods, he sends the goods back to the supplier's premises, where the supplier assesses the condition of the returned goods without undue delay. To return the full amount, the goods must be returned to the supplier in undamaged condition, undamaged, complete (including accessories and all provided documents and original packaging).
9) In the event that the goods are returned to the supplier in a condition other than intact, the customer is obliged to reimburse in particular the costs related to the restoration of the goods and the damage to the goods. Reimbursement of these costs and damages will be made by the purchase price, which is returned by the supplier in the event of withdrawal, is reduced by these costs and damages accordingly.
10) In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer bears the costs associated with the return of goods.
11) Model form for withdrawal from the contract:
"Notice of withdrawal
Addressee: RICOM secure s.r.o., ID: 08572852, with its registered office in Liberec, Na Bělidle 1135, 460 06
I declare that I hereby withdraw from the contract for the purchase of these goods, order no .. .. .. ..
Date of order / date of receipt: .. .. .. ../ .. .. .. ..
Name and surname of the customer - consumer: .. .. .. ..
Customer - consumer address: .. .. .. ..
Bank account to which the money is to be refunded: .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .
Signature of the customer - consumer (only if this form is sent in paper form): .. .. .. ..
Date: .. .. .. ..
Send the shipment with the claimed goods to the address:
RICOM secure s.r.o.
471 54 Cvikov